Thursday 16 April 2015

Stay at home Mumma - Wednesday 15th April

Wednesday 15th April

As a stay at home mum, I do sometimes get the luxury of a spare hour while Gisele sleeps and Dominique is at school.  Every day I dream of sitting down and enjoying a hot beverage with a nice crunchy biscuit....what actually happens in reality is that I run around filling washing machines, dishwashers, clearing tables, tidying up in preparation for Gisele getting up to make her next mess, do a bit of online shopping because rugby tackling a 1 year old into a trolley is just no fun and so the list of jobs goes on.


I can’t complain can I?  I could be stuck at work then have to come home and fit all of the above into an evening.  I do know I am lucky to be at home with my little lady and to be able to take Dominique to school and collect her.  This is a luxury some don’t have, so don’t get me wrong, I am truly grateful.  However, I do also wish sometimes that I got to pee without an audience or have a shower without having to leave it halfway through to split up a fight between my girls over who is using my deodorant for a microphone.

Dominique's brilliant question of the day had to be 'Mummy, do I look like Jesus?'.  I pointed out that Jesus was a man with a beard and although he wore a dress, that's where the similarities ended.  

No comments:

Post a Comment